With all the deleted and extended scenes that have been teased, the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Blu-ray was bound to be packed with bonus features. The film’s extended R-rated cut has already been revealed to run approximately three hours long, and now, thanks to a posting on JB Hi-Fi, the rest of the pack’s exact contents have been unveiled.
— Anton Volkov (@antovolk) May 5, 2016
What these extra contents will include is still a mystery. However, from the looks of it, fans can expect plenty of exposition in regards to the film’s Trinity of heroes, as well as featurettes on how the film came together. The Blu-ray/DVD is available for pre-order now. Additionally, Amazon has exclusive Batman and Superman collector’s edition packs, which will feature a figurine for both heroes.
The bonus content included is as follows:
- Uniting The World’s Finest
- Gods And Men: A Meeting Of Giants
- The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder
- Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile
- Analysing A New Legacy Of Design: Superman
- Analysing A New Legacy Of Desing: Batman
- Analysing A New Legacy Of Desing: Wonder Woman
- Analysing A New Legacy Of Desing: The Batcave
- The Might And The Power Of A Punch
- The Empire Of Luthor
- Save The Bats
Batman v Superman’s home release has yet to receive an official release date.
Image: Warner Bros.