User Thechoozen, along with a few friends, accepted a challenge on the MSI (Micro-Star International) forums. The challenge was to build a PC case mod inspired by the upcoming Batman v Superman. They chose to take on the Batmobile, based on footage from the movie trailers, alone. Big task, but they were up for it; fortunately, they were successful. They were able to cram all components of a gaming PC, sans the GTX graphics card, into the Batmobile mod’s design. Take a look at the components list below:
- CPU: Intel I5 -6600K
- Mainboard: MSI – Z170A GAMING PRO CARBON
- Graphics Card:MSI – GTX 960 GAMING 4G
- RAM: Kingston -HyperX Savage 16GB Kit (4x4GB) – DDR4 2133MHz
- SSD: Kingston – HyperX SAVAGE SSD 120GB
- Case: NZXT – Phantom 530 black
- PSU: Enermax – Platimax 750 W
- Cooler: Thermaltake – NiC C5
The detail is phenomenal, and to think there’s a PC running inside this thing!
More images from the build:
Not everyone will get to enjoy this beautiful build, but at least the wait is drawing to a close on Batman v Superman’s March 25th release date.
[Source and Images Courtesy of Thechoozen on MSI Forums — via Kotaku]