It’s been 20 years since Lara Croft blessed pop culture with her polygonal awesomeness on the original PlayStation. In celebration of the icon’s anniversary, publisher Square Enix and developer Crystal Dynamics are launching a charity campaign for fans to get involved. The campaign begins today and ends on Tuesday, April 5th or when supplies runs out.
Check out the full list of incentives below.
- Receive a digital PC copy of Tomb Raider 2013 ! ($19.99 value)
$20+ Donations – 2 chances to win prizes:
- Entered into drawing to win a Collector’s Edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider, a Crystal Dynamics swag bag & more awesome items related to the Lara Croft seres! (over $89.99 value – US donors only)
- Entered into drawing to win GameChanger’s Tomb Raider Grand Prize Giveaway – includes 1 XBOX One console, 5 XBOX One games, accessories, swag & more! (over $600 value – US donors only)
- Receive incentives offered at previous donation levels
- First 25 to donate $50 receive a Tomb Raider poster! (US donors only)
- Receive a GameChanger Gratitude Package – personalized Thank You Letter, GameChanger swag & more! (US donors only)
- Receive incentives offered at previous donation levels (ie entered into $20 prize drawings)
GameChanger is a non-profit organization that helps sick children and their families with financial support and gives gift packages to hospitals in an effort to provide fun and inspirational support.
Image: Square Enix
You might also like
More from News
Wondering where the Jurassic World 2 trailer has been? It’s been in the works for your information, and you won’t have to …
The reviews for the new Justice League are in (well, leaked technically), and they’re… subpar. While the Rotten Tomatoes was supposed to …